I Hate washing Dishes..
Yaffa's System is based on Seven Steps, which will increase your dishwashing speed. In order to capture and automate the motions, these steps should be repeated SLOWLY for ten days.
1 Don't let foods dry up on the plates; get to sink immediately after meal.
2 Drop all the silverware into the YAFFA SOAKEE filled with warm water.
3 Use a Yaffa Y-P to squeegee grease and crumbs into the Bag Behave. Keep your fingers clean by intermittently dipping into soakie or use Y P to keep your fingers clean.
4 Organize dishes neatly inside Sink.
5 Let a drop or two of YAFFA Soap fall onto a dish in the sink.
6 Soap - Swoosh plates, cups and silverware while rinsing with warm water.
7 Place dishes, cups & cutlery on Yaffa's MONORAIL or SWIVELS which being suspended above sink, let the water drain right into the drain-holes.
Your beautiful dishes are now ready for dinner!
I love falling water
• You'll save lots of time by adapting this routine!
• Because Yaffa's 9 tools Float Mid Air and do not touch grease, they eliminate so much work.
• Youll use half as much dish detergent as compared with a Pump Bottle.
• So much of the sink cleanup work is the result of sticky fingers dip your fingers into Soakie or use Y P to keep those fingers clean.
• The YAFFA (bottle), eliminates the dripping MESS behind the faucet.
• Yaffa's soap scent makes this whole experience so relaxing.
• Become Phone-Free while hand washing the dishes, sing and cheer up!
• Yaffa's 9 are designed to last and are so beautiful.
!NOW GET BACK TO COOKING!
the total experience is so much fun!
Chicken 'n Tomato
Were you ever here?
Looking at this delicious image of a Chicken Recipe, you have all the right ingredients and then, it hits you, The dishes! the counter! the tomato sauce and grease all over!
It’s a no brainer: “tonight it’ll be chicken, plain n’ simple”!
It was the clean-up that sent this potential fantasy chicken dinner down the drain!
Or, how I would have loved to cook the perfect Lasagna that my husband salivates for…if only someone else will do the clean-up…
That’s what brings me here now, laden with a hundred solutions for carefully identified annoying nips, ticks and bugs around our life at the sink. It is about time someone added rhythm, fun and beauty to our dutiful moments by the wash basin.
SINK SPACE TIME…
Did I ever tell you about my “NO RUSH 2 WASH” caddy? Well, it serves the following roles:
1) It keeps the dishes (hopefully with some water…) compactly vertical, waiting patiently on the floor by the sink…til I’m ready to ‘do the dishes’,
2) It’s a dish-n-cutlery caddy bringing all the clean settings to the table and taking it all away after use.
3) It’s the perfect dishpan for washing the dishes!
I decided to keep our new dishwasher unused, clean and pristine for as long as I can. Only three of us are presently using this little city kitchen and after reviewing our sink activities, it seems to me that the twin goals of having clean dinner settings for the next meal and an empty sink can be accomplished better, cleaner, faster, with less noise and less soap using our fingers instead.
Lastly, it gives me some private thinking time.
THE BEAUTIFUL GREEN
No batteries, No electricity automation has been a long sought YAFFA goal and tradition. Using our hands smartly is so satisfying; it’s a response to our innate call and purpose on this earth. Of course it is also at the core of propagating energy the beautiful Green way we all subscribe to.
Increased efficiency and automation at the kitchen sink, oh how we all wish for! It’s an essential key for freeing us up from the repetitive tedious daily chores. Releasing free time means being able to do the many more important things on our to do list, or even just being able to pause for some leisure self-time.
Please send your comments and suggestions.
Thanking you in advance,
YAFFA LICARI. 4.8.13